Intragen Grid-RF (Grid Fractional Radio frequency )
Indication / Application
IntraGen™ GFR™ Technology
GFR™ – Grid Fractional Radio frequency™
Grid fractional radio frequency energy creates thermal grid shapes on epidermis and thermal uniform zone in upper dermis during RF emission.
GFR™ (Grid Fractional Radio frequency™)
- – The IntraGen™ system includes a 6 MHz generator that delivers RF energy through a sophisticated treatment tip.
- – The IntraGen™ tip at the end of the IntraGen™ handpiece treats on the selected epidermal area.
- – Grid fractional radio frequency energy creates thermal grid shapes on the epidermis and thermal uniform zone in the upper dermis during RF emission
Optimizing Treatment Tip
<– Small Tip
<– Full Tip
|Full Tip||Small Tip|
|Treatment Area||15 x 15 mm||7 x 7 mm|
Neocollagenesis & Neoelastogenesis
Electron microscopic findings
Electron micrograph showing thinner collagen fibers consistent with type 3 collagen after treatment as compared with larger and coarser fibers with type 1 collagen seen before treatment.
How It Works
“IntraGen/Skin Tightening redefines RF skin treatment anti-aging therapy rejuvenates your skin from inside out works on wrinkles, skin toning, texturing nasolabial folds, chin line and large pores.”
- * The energy is optimized for each treatment by a real-time impedance checking system.
- * Safe treatment is provided by thermal contact of the grid protecting the skin surface.
- * A Multi-pulse function enables the energy to gently penetrate into the deep area.
- * Much more comfortable than Thermage and other RF devices.
- * Consumable cost 10% of Thermage costs.
Before & After