Ideal treatment recommendation is 8 sessions of 30 mins each, in 3 weeks period. Sessions can be carried out every alternate day or at least twice a week. This is contactless, needleless and painless treatment and person does not need to remove clothes, as magnetic field penetrates through clothes.
Noninvasive Fat Reduction
- 50,000 Contractions in 30 mins session
- Power upto 3 Tesla
- The only system capable of operating all muscle groups
- Core therapy with 4 applicators
- Single system with set programs for different parts of the body
- The only system that can operate in 24 different phases within a single program
- Non-invasive, no downtime, no consumables, no operator needed
- A breakthrough treatment for all types of urinary incontinence.
- This unique technology revolutionizes the women’s intimate health and wellness by providing those suﬀering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option.
CHAIR FOR PELVIC AREA FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE
The TESLAChair™ was developed for treating weakened pelvic floor muscles and urinary incontinence using the special Functional Magnetic Stimulation (FMS) technology. The pulsed magnetic field generated by the device causes the muscles of the pelvic floor to contract. This therapy is suitable for all kinds of urinary and fecal incontinence. The therapy also has a positive effect on sexual performance, erections, the ability to achieve orgasm and the active contracting of groin and gluteal muscles.
TESLAFormerTM is more concentrated, more targeted and more effective device for body forming. The magnetic field propagate through clothes and skin inside your body. It triggers motoric nerve and excites muscle contraction, which is impossible to achieve with regular exercise. When you exercise, the body will only allow you to contract that muscle to 40% of its maximum potential. With TESLAFormerTM, it is possible to achieve upto 50,000 contractions in 30 mins session, gives you a feeling of high-intensive workout.
INCONTINENCE & PELVIC FLOOR
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Incontinence after radical prostatectomy
- Fecal incontinence
- Regeneration after childbirth
- Milder forms of drooping uterus and bladder (Cystocele, Descensus uteri)
The new chair for treatment of the lower back area is a painless, non-invasive and effective therapy for problems in the lower back area. The treatment stimulates muscles, and accelerates circulation without direct contact with the skin. The therapy procedure is simple, and the patient does not require special preparation.
During the therapy the patient simply sits in the chair. Stimulation of the lower back can be accurately targeted by changing the position of the applicator in the chair backrest.